Monday 10 February 2014

School Management System Upgraded

We are delighted to inform you that a new feature has been added to the School Management System to increase security entirely.

A feature to check for number of Log-in Attempts to prevent brute force attack has been added to the system.

We have also added one other method to the former way of resetting forgotten passwords and so, users can either reset their forgotten passwords via their account security question or through email links sent to their inbox upon request.

Attached is a screen captured for the new Forgot Password feature which has just been added to the system.




Click here to view this system



Thank You!
The Vasplus Team.

3 comments:

  1. http://school.vasplus.info/system_user.php

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're working with?
    I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough
    time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.

    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    my web blog - techblogger - http://www.yywuxian.com/,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
    on. Any recommendations?

    my weblog mobile games

    ReplyDelete